The Inn at the Ninth has the follow policies to ensure that all guests enjoy their stay:
We require a minimum of 7 days cancellation to avoid being charged for your stay. Although we all hope for perfect weather during our travels, we can not honour late cancelations due to weather issues (including smoke from fires, heat waves, rain etc).
Check In/Check Out:
Our Check-In Time is between 4-7PM.
If you are unable to make check in before 7PM, please contact us directly to let us know and we will see if we are able to send you a door code and direct you to your room over email/the phone. We do our best to accommodate late check-in’s, but due to the placement of some of our rooms, it can be challenging.
Check Out: 10:30AM.
We pride ourselves on being a quiet property and have a quiet time between 9PM and 7AM. We ask that all guests do their best to respect this and keep this in mind when coming to and from the property, opening and closing car doors and bringing in luggage.
We have a strict no smoking/vaping policy on our property. If you do smoke, you are welcome to walk up the road to have your cigarette or e cigarette but PLEASE dispose of your butts (ie. not on the road or bushes)
We ask that guests wear their masks when coming to and from their rooms and in all common spaces.
We are currently not offering housekeeping during mid stays. If you need additional linens, garbage removal or any assistance for a multi night stay, please let us know and we are happy to help.
Although we do have a large common kitchen and living room, unfortunately guests are not permitted to share this space at this time. If you are concerned about having some kitchen space, we recommend you book one of our King Suites (Orchard or Mountain Suite) which has a microwave, small cooktop, sink and kitchen accessories.
Children and Pets:
We love having travelling families at our Inn and have a couple rooms that are best suited for families travelling. Please contact the Inn directly so we can ensure you book a room that suites your family.
Pets are allowed at our property, however only in specific rooms. We charge a $50 Pet cleaning fee as well as take a $200 pet deposit. Pets are not allowed on any furniture and can not be left alone in the room at any time. We do have local Dog Daycares that we are happy to refer you to if you don’t plan on taking your pet with you during your stay. Please contact the Inn directly to book a pet friendly room and review our pet policy.
Breakfast is served between 7-9AM. We will pre-arrange a time to ensure all guests are not in the breakfast area at the same time. Breakfast is a semi-custom Continental style. We do our best to provide a healthy and plentiful breakfast and no one has yet to leave hungry. If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, we will try our best to accommodate. Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
Guests & Parking:
Maximum of 2 guests per room unless approved by the property owners
Parking is limited to 1 vehicle per room unless otherwise approved and arranged.
Septic and Water:
Only toilette paper can be put down the toilets as we are on a septic system
We are also on a well and ask that guests do what they can to conserve water especially during the summer months.
The Inn at the Ninth Terms of Service and Property Policies
By accessing the website at http://www.innatnine.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Inn at the Ninth’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Inn at the Ninth’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Inn at the Ninth at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Inn at the Ninth’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The Inn at the Ninth makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, The Inn at the Ninth does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Inn at the Ninth or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Inn at the Ninth’s website, even if The Inn at the Ninth or a The Inn at the Ninth authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on The Inn at the Ninth’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Inn at the Ninth does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. The Inn at the Ninth may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However The Inn at the Ninth does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The Inn at the Ninth has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Inn at the Ninth of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The Inn at the Ninth may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Salmon Arm, BC and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.